Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3101 machine

hey,
    i need laser self diagnose setup. if someone have laser self -diagnose setup for 3101 machine? plz share
    thanks

hi jutt 1,
    Please download it from my web site.

Comment

Thanks For reply.
      i have seen you site.. i didn't get laser Diagnose software..plz if you can send me the link
      Thanks

Comment

http://minilablaser.com/manuals.htm

Comment

The laser test software for the QSS-3101 is of very limited use as it can only measure the Red laser.
          The Green & Blue lasers cannot be measured.

Comment

Please also note that this software does not test laser head exactly.
            It shows the condition of the whole chain of sychronization: aom driver - aom crystal - laser module.
            If you think that it will show the condition of the laser head - you are wrong.

For example: the software will show 90 % when you reach synchronization successfully. And it looks like laser head is not good.
            But you may have AOM crystal defective and it will be a reason of a poor synchronization.

The condition of a certain laser head [I mean Noritsu lab] is possible to determine only by measuring the amount of a current on the only hanging resistor located on a laser driver. Judging on that values you can determine when this laser will die (approximately of course) and if it alive or not.

Attention!
            Measuring procedures must be performed only by high-qualified engineer not to have your laser head burnt.
            Values depends on laser type.

Comment

Working...
            X