Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3201 size problem

Hello everybody,
    Please i have litter problem in my 32 machine. the problem is if i printing enlargement the size of the print coming out small then size.
    for example if i printing 12x36(914.4mm) the print is coming out 5mm small. the size is coming out (909.4mm).
    what the problem can cause, i have changed my loading sensor for both A and B side.

Thanks.

Do the Paper advance length correction, in the printer mechanical adjustment menu.

Comment

I already have tried. if I use 12inch paper. and if I measure those 2 print and put that value in the paper advance section. then if I print the size it come out smaller then before

Comment

I would use 6inch paper to do the Paper advance length correction. And remember each Magazine tray (B & C) has it's own correction.
        Is it only the long length prints that are too small or is it everything?

Comment

its for all sizes. mostly we are printing enlargement. but other sizes like 12x30. it alsi small but I have increased the size.but I can't increase 36 inch length bcz of the last size.
          and should I use 6 inch paper?

Comment

On the second measurement put in a smaller value. so -5mm from the value that is in there. E.G value is 200.5 put in 195.5

Then make a test and see if it is correct now, repeat until it is correct.

Comment

Working...
            X