Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error 6017-0004 Noritsu 3001

Hello friends,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Here I have problems facing my 3001. I was working and suddenly there were paper Jam in a paper supply unit.
    I have tried all paper size I use (i.e 102mm, 127mm, and 203mm) but I get the same error message number "6017-0004 Paper has jammed in the printer".
    Trying to check I found that the print is properly cut and sent to paper supply unit which also pulls it to exposure unit but it seems the paper is not advancing to exposure unit, instead it remains in the supply unit.
    Any good idea that I can use to fix the problem please will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Still waiting for any assistance. Can somebody give a help? I am still stranded!
    Thank you.

Comment

The cut end sensor does not turn DARK even though a specified time has passed since cut operation was completed and the cut home sensor turned LIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by spectrumcolors View Post
        The cut end sensor does not turn DARK even though a specified time has passed since cut operation was completed and the cut home sensor turned LIGHT
        Thank you spectrumcolors,
        Thank you for responding.
        I understand that going to Menu-extention-maintanance-output check-printer-paper supply can lead me to understand that a certain sensor is bad.
        The only problem is that i cannot understand how to go from there and know that certain sensors are bad.
        Can you please explain more how can I understand that the sensor is dead?
        Please assist me with more information.
        Thanks again.

Comment

The most likely cause of your problem is the paper cutter motor is worn out.
          Go into output check and test to see if the paper cutter operates normally. The 2 cut sensors should change from light to dark as the moter operates.

The easiest way to test the sensors is to go into input check, when the sensor is blocked by the metal flag it should show dark, when the sensor is not blocked it should show light.

You will need to fool the machine into thinking the printer doors are closed to operate the cutter in output check.
          DO NOT pull out the unit with the door interlock switches closed as you risk damaging the PM drivers.

Comment

Working...
          X