• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jutt 1
    started a topic 3501Plus Problem

3501Plus Problem

Hello Every body,
    The Green lines coming on the picture.check the attachment.i check the A.o.M and Laser another machine.the A.o.M and Laser Is working Perfectly fine.even i also check Exposure unit. what the Cause of this lines,
    Thanks

• spectrumcolors
    replied
    well, I understood that you had checked laser unit, AOM, Laser Driver PCB on another QSS 3501 Plus. But did you check those working on parts from that machine in this machine where you are facing a problem? I am asking you because I just wanted to make sure that if other working parts from a working machine also good in the machine where you are facing the problem.

It might be Loose BNC connector on Laser Driver PCB or other wiring harness. So it is better to swap and check.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• jutt 1
    replied
    yes, i already test the laser control pcb and laser power suppy +5V Dc. i already change A.o.M. and laser unit i checked it another machine.and i used near about 50copies and there is no lines on the picture.
    The lines are also on Daliy setup and Emulsion test.
    and there is no lvds cable from pc to laser control pcb.only usb printer cable from printer i/F pcb to Laser control pcb.

Leave a comment:

• Noritsu Help
    replied
    How long did you test the laser AOM driver & Green laser driver board in the other machine for?

It looks like non exposure of the green, this is normally due to a bad green AOM driver, or a fault with the actual laser unit.
    Have you tried swapping the laser control PCB?

Does it do this on daily setup/ emulsion test prints too?

Possibly it is a bad LVDS cable from the PC to the laser control PCB

Leave a comment:

• jutt 1
    replied
    the lines on every print.in the begning some day it happened like that. but now lines on every prints, and the same place one more machine is working and that machine is fine.

Leave a comment:

• spectrumcolors
    replied
    it looks like leakage of light. Do you get these lines on every print or when you stopped printing for certian time and then resumed?

Leave a comment:

• jutt 1
    replied
    it is from digital printing. i am not using any scanner.

Leave a comment:

• spectrumcolors
    replied
    Is it from digital or negative? I am sure it is not AOM or laser driver PCB at all.

Leave a comment:

• jutt 1
    replied
    Thanks for Replay.i already check A.o.M And Laser with laser Driver another machine.laser ,laser driver and a.o.m is working.
    i also checked output mode.the freq of Green Laser Status 1380 is showing,

Leave a comment:

• kodak_service
    replied
    You need to exchange the AOM-driver. Or install in your minilab the AOM-driver from another minilab for diagnostic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X