X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger print like patterns on prints QSS 3001

Greetings to all members. Please let me understand as to what the problem could be as prints from our QSS 3001 are having finger print like lines on them. Could this be a laser related problem? Please help!

It's difficult to say without actually seeing what the prints look like.
    Attach a sample print of the problem you are having to this post.

Comment

Please see attached files and see what I am talking about.

Comment

It looks like some kind of electrical noise. Ensure there is nothing around/ near the machine that could be causing the electrical interference.

Did this problem just start happening one day or was it after some work was done on the machine?

Check the Earth/ ground connection going to the machine is good.

Comment

In my case it was the ground cable. Same happened to me. If it's not that, it is some electrical issue.

Comment

Also check for other equipment that it's sharing the power outlet, or line of power outlets. Anything with magnets and motors can affect the electromagnetic fields and can cause this effect in your machine.

Comment

It is an electronic noise. Please check the Ground of the Machine and also check the ACV between Neutral & Ground it should not more than 0-5VAC.

Comment

We dare to suppose that there is we have laser pulsations.
                The cause of it may be:
                1. Wrong postion of the cable between laser driver and laser head.
                See manual where you can see how to place flat cables on the top of a laser unit

2. Defective laser head (GREEN). Need to be repaired.

Comment

Greetings to all!
                  Sorry for replying late. The problems was sorted out. It was a ground cable problem. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X