X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small gray rectangles on prints made from CT-Sl Kiosk

On several separate occasions the prints coming from the CT-Sl Kiosk have had small gray rectangles on the edge of every print. If I make the prints from the hard drive icon instead of the kiosk icon the marks are not there. They are not there the next day when I turn on the kiosk but don't go away if I restart the kiosk. Any ideas? Thanks.

When you printed using the HDD icon were you using the same print channel number that the CT-SL uses?
    As the only difference between using the CT icon is auto channel selection, and auto selection of the print quantities, everything else is the same.

I'm wondering if something is set wrong on one particular print channel that the CTSL uses.

Does this happen on all sizes and surfaces?
    Can you see it on the PJP screen?

What machine are you using?
    What is the version of the CTSL software?

Maybe upload a sample of the print problem so we can see more easily what it could be.

Comment

I am using the same channel when I print from the HDD icon as the CT-SL. It seems to happen on all sizes but only on glossy paper.Can't see it on the screen. I am using the 3011 and using CT-SL ver 2.00.007.
      How do I upload examples?

Comment

This is how you upload images (files) to this Forum:

Attachment Attachment Attachment

PLEASE, LET US KNOW IF THIS INSTRUCTIONS WERE CLEAR ENOUGH!

Cheers,

Photo Lab Team
        Attached Files

Comment

Here are samples.

Comment

That is very strange! It's not something I've ever seen before.
            The first thing I would try is setting up a new 4x6 glossy channel on the 3001 from scratch, then assign the CT-SL to the new channel, and do some tests. What is very strange is you only have this problem on glossy paper.

If you still have a problem probably it going to be best to do a recovery and software re-load of the CT-SL

Comment

Thanks for your help. I will try new channels.

Comment

It is the date on File. ( EXIF) please uncheck the file information to be get printed in administartor mode of CT-SL and it will be ok. By the way ver 2.0 is VERY old. The new version for CT-SL is Ver. 8.0.

Comment

Originally posted by spectrumcolors View Post
                  It is the date on File. ( EXIF) please uncheck the file information to be get printed in administartor mode of CT-SL and it will be ok. By the way ver 2.0 is VERY old. The new version for CT-SL is Ver. 8.0.
                  Thank you for your help. I thought that it had to do with the date but didn't know how to fix it. How do I get a newer version for my CT-SL?

Comment

Working...
                  X