qss3001 white highlighted areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qss3001 white highlighted areas

Hi, i change the bleach fix, print around 100 photos, turn off machine. After 2 days turn on machine and print. Test print is correct. I print from a usb card. I checked the colorimeter and card, look ok. If i put DSA -3 the head is cprrect but the shirt is blue not white. You can see picture in attach. Thank you for your help.
    Attached Files

This problem is normally caused by the 18 step print not calibrating properly. The cause can be bad chemistry CD or BF, or the colorimeter is not reading properly.
    Can you attach a scan of the daily setup print together with the readings?

Comment

I am not near my minilab today so i will post a picture of the daily setup tomorrow. I changed CD in august but i didn't have developper starter, i mix only developper. Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Oh, then the most likely reason will be the CD is too strong then and the machine is struggling to control the light areas of the print. I suspect the white of the paper also isn't very bright also due to the strong CD concentration. Buy some CD starter and add the recommended amount from the chemistry manufactures tank solution mix data sheet.

Comment

When i mixed CD in August, CD Starter was backorder. I took a chance and i was able to print during august and september but now you can see what kind of problem i have. I have now CD starter, does i have to empty CD tank and mix new CD with starter or just add starter ? Thank you

Comment

You should be able to just add the starter. I would add half the amount of starter first and, see how the prints look after doing 2-3 daily setups.

Comment

Thank you Noritsu Help. I just add starter and it fix half problem. Print 5x7 was ok but 8x10 still almost the same color problem. I register paper magazine for the 8x10 and the problem disapear. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X