X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Stevens Plant and Marine Services LTD

I am planning to deal with this company. This will be my first deal with this company. I wanted to confirm whether this company is genuine. If any body had dealings with this company earlier. They are registered as company in UK. Please reply early if anybody know them.

Thank you........

Please, do not make any payment until you know for sure that this company is legal.
    We will contact our contacts in the UK to find out more...

Regards,

Team Minilabworld

Comment

I am waiting for your reply. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Konica Help,

It is confirmed, this company is not legal.
        They scammed people in the past and were removed from our services before.
        We have deleted all their ads and canceled their account.

If you are buying from the UK, we recommend CMS (http://www.machinehealers.com), contact Mrs. Julie Chenery.

Regards,

Team Minilabworld

Comment

The company is currently under investigation by the London Metropolitan Police for Fraud and obtaining funds by dishonest means.
          We would stay well clear of this company and report any further findings to Interpol.

Team Minilabworld

Comment

Thank you MLW for the detailed report about the company. Actually I was insisting on inspection of the machine which they were not ready to do unless I pay 50% advance. Which triggered me . I have purchased a handsome no of machines from Fotoroni Korea, Shinhan Korea, Jeffery Taan Singapore,also from Mr. Khan of perfect Studio California (San Jose) a machine from Picture this UK all deals went smooth and I am ready to deal with all the above mentioned peoples in future also. The above mentioned peoples are very genuine in my opinion. Thank you once again for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X