X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Cutter operation Error

I need help for Noritsu 3311. While printing suddenly we face error "Paper Cutter operation Error" How could solve it.
    Thanks

There must be some error number with suffix (6016-XXXX). How could you expect a suggestion or remedy of a problem in machine without telling in brief?? It could be dirty sensor, loose connection, paper supply unit may not be set properly........

Comment

Thanks for help and advice.
      Error number is 6021-0003 Sensor End was dark. We open blade and blade was down. manually we bring it up left between home and end sensor. Its print one picture and second picture same error come. we find blade remain up to home sensor side. we bring manually between both sensor and start print again it print 2 picture and again same error. Kindly suggest what to do.

Comment

6021 -0003 is paper remain in printer section, its for your loading sensor,, try to do LED sensor sensitivity, and if your cutter blade is down, 1st confirm it your cutter sensor connector in right position.
        cutter home Sensor(SE15)(J/p424).Cutter End sensor(SE16)(J/P425). if everything are okay, ur cutter unit is faluty.

Comment

Thanks for support
          I change sensor home to end. End to Home. Cables are connected well. Motor is working. As I mention above I pull up blade and it's print one or 2 pic. and back to same error. Last I try to print 2, 3, 6 pictures and it's work well. Could not find exact what is problem.
          Can you guide how to do Led Sensor Sensitivity?

Comment

go to service mode and adjust the sensor sensitivity.

Comment

Behind the Paper supply unit Board which is connected with Cutter, I exchange the board with other machine and now both machine are working well.

Comment

Working...
              X