Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Noritsu 3311 Problem with printing, Left white area in Printing Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noritsu 3311 Problem with printing, Left white area in Printing

I am using Noritsu 3311, and facing problem in printing. It always left white area in print of 4x6 (10x15cm) white area is about 1 cm. see the attachment. in 6x8 (15x21cm) will be 3 cm of white area. Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Regards

http://s14.postimage.org/uoyo0qswh/test.jpg

it seems 6" magazine is not set properly. Check the guide inside of paper magazines.

Comment

Please perform printer mechanical adjustment and inform us about the result of adjustments.

Comment

Also check ur Reverse Guide unit in paper advance unit, may be that has broked and it not griping paper well.

Comment

We did all but could not adjust. Last we found some part broken after advance paper unit i Arm unit. we repair it and now it work well. Thanks for support

Comment

After repairing its worked well. Now again start leaving white are with black line. I could not find any broken part inside. Kindly can some one guide to do the printer mechanical adjustment.

Comment

Try to change your Reverse Guide unit if you have same problem..

Comment

we print 12x8, 8x10 is coming OK. Is it not problem so printer mechanical adjusment adjustment? Can you guide how much should be printer adjustment. I make test in Printer mechanical Adjustment and alignment is not perfect. Don't know how to do it

Comment

If you are getting a black line it means the print is hitting the reverse arm as the print is entering it during exposure.
                  Did you renew the black reverse arm or did you glue the old broken arm?

Comment

I glue broken reverse guide.

Comment

It is very difficult to glue this arm successfully.

The problem is usually where the arm is fitted to the shaft, it flexes/ twists. So the arm tends to move more on one side compared to the other, on wide width paper this causes the paper to hit the arm on one side causing the black line.

You can try putting a cable tie around the plastic parts that grip the shaft to stop it flexing, it really depends just how broken it is.

Gluing should only be considered a temporary repair until you can fit a new part.

Comment

We repair reverse guide. near spring part was broken. It work for a some weeks. AND again problem back. There was tension of spring against the reverse guide roller. We adjust it and now start working well.
                        Thanks for support

Comment

replace the Arm. A simple and permanent solution.

Comment

Working...
                          X