X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qss 3111 error 6073 withous suffix

Hello friend We Have a problem on the QSS 3111 the error is 6073 without suffix number, a time ago we got this error and we retached the interlook switch top cover and the error was clear but this time we get the same erro and we retached the interloock switch and it no change the error.
    I saw the funtion Imput and output chek and all is good I canīt anything laser bad all is ok
    Why it can show me the sufix could it be for the software version?
    May I swap the AOM from the QSS 3011 with the AOM Qss 3111?
    wath is the cause to send me the 6073 erros when the interlook switch top cover is no alined?
    Helpme please

You will only ever get a 6073 error on the QSS-31 series as there is only one synchronous sensor for the Red laser.
    When the top cover is opened it cuts the power to the laser. Ensure the top cover and magnet sensors are properly adjusted.
    The AOM drivers are the same between the QSS-30 and QSS-31 so can be swapped.

Try replacing the Red AOM driver if you still get the 6073 error after adjusting the cover interlock sensors.

Comment

Thanks Noritsu Help I swap the red AOM with the gren AOM and the error was cleared but we get red prints Now.
      Is it AOM Dead or can make some adjusted in the service mode thanks to change the red on the picture.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/2513793...n/photostream/
      Last edited by elamfl08; 01-06-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

It's the link to see the picture
        Last edited by elamfl08; 01-06-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I'm not understanding why you are saying the prints are red when the sample print in your link is cyan/green?
          I would say the red AOM driver you swapped to the green position is dead judging by the bright cyan/green print!

I would fit the green AOM back to the green position, and replace the Red AOM driver with a new one.

Comment

Yes Noritsu Help are you in the right.
            I replaced the AOM With a new and the prints is very good the qss 3111 is runing very good thank you noritusu help.

Comment

Working...
            X