X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noritsu Lost

I have commented on the color shifting problem with the 2301 thread; but I want everyone to know that I had to end up filing a lawsuit against Noritsu for color shifting problems with my 2301. Noritsu would do nothing about the problem. Guess what, I won the lawsuit. Noritsu ended up paying a lot of money for a problem that could have been easily corrected. It also came out in arbitration that Noritsu had had problems with other 2301 machines. Their own witnesses and my witnesses testified that the 2301 machine did have a color shifting problem. I just want everyone to know that if their are problems with equipment, Noritsu can be held responsible for their equipment and for what their salespeople say. In my opinion, their customer service is and was non existent in my situation. I will never have anything good to say about Noritsu and if anyone has problems or needs help with Noritsu all they have to do is contact me.
    If only people knew how and what Noritsu actually said and did it arbitration, people would be totally amazed at a company supposedly of Noritsu's reputation. Noritsu has had a judgment filed against them in the state of California and all of it is public record.

From what you say I think Noritsu America could have handled things a lot better.

However without hearing both sides of the story it’s impossible to fully know why the situation got so out of hand.

Comment

True Noritsu help i do not think we need not "chest thump" rather let us own Noritsu, enjoy her services and support her initiatves by contributing positvely to the improvement of her services. Nobody is perfect and so let us forge on

Comment

In other countries Noritsu may not have the problems that exist here in the United States. In doing research and trying to find people to help with my problems, I found that Noritsu has had quite a few problems with customer service here in the United States. Most of the times, Noritsu has settled without going to court or arbitration and has had people sign that they will not say anything bad about Noritsu. An example of this was Noritsu's own expert witness who stated in Arbitration that he had had problems with a 2301 and Noritsu had not only given him a new machine; but had upgraded it at no cost; and that in order to get this done he had to sign that he would never say anything bad against Noritsu. This was after almost 1 1/2 years of hassle with the equipment. Most of this happened prior to the Customer Service Personnel they have now. Customer Service would not speak to me. In arbitration their own technicians -Past District Technical Manager, Present Technical Manager, and TSR's stated that the problems I was having was with the equipment. Believe me, I was at any time ready to discuss my situation with Noritsu America Corp. Noritsu America Corp wasted 5 years of my life and made me almost loose my business. I have never figured out why Noritsu took such a hard line with my situation. I think it was because they thought I would give up and run out of money; but in the end it cost Noritsu many thousands of dollars - and even at that all of my expenses still were not paid. In arbitration, Noritsu had no answers as to why they did not do something about the situation. In fact, John McKenzie - Customer Service, could only grab at straws and couldn't even give a reason for my treatment to the arbitrator. We can all move forward with Noritsu; but in my opinion, we must, in the United States, move forward with caution. Many people here in the United States and elsewhere came forward to help me. My expert witness, whom I had never met, even flew in from another state, at least 1500 miles to testify in my favor - stating the problems with the 2301. All of these people were found on the minilab help sites. I will be happy to send anyone who wants any information, letters from Noritsu America Customer Service Representative, John McKenzie, and what they had to say about my problems. Just let me know. This situation with Noritsu is open records and a judgment has been filed against them in the state of California. These records are for the public.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Noritsu Help

From what you say I think Noritsu America could have handled things a lot better.

However without hearing both sides of the story it’s impossible to fully know why the situation got so out of hand.
          The other side of the story in a rough nutshell was a 2301 IS a package printer and you have to live with it. LOL

That was a very rough nutshell. But seriously Ms Layne asked Noritsu for a printer (her first) for the sole purpose of printing professional studio work in 2002. They sold her a 2301. If you owned one of those and tried to make an 8x10 and 5x7 match each other on a pro studio level you know what her problem was.

Noritsu had much better package work equipment at that time. Why Noritsu didn't upgrade her is beyond me. But I'd bet after they finish writing the checks to cover this fiasco, they wish they would have. LOL

I don't get it either cause Noritsu HAS been much better at customer service than this.

Comment

What was your original problem? I have a 3011 and I have to do an emulsion balance on all papers before I print on them. The balance goes cyan and when it happens the first print has a line on it where the color is partially fine and then part of the print is cyan, and every print after that has a cyan cast. I had Noritsu here last summer and they couldn't figure out the problem. My tests were so bad the correction wasn't being accepted it was so far out of spec. It seems to be worse in warm weather, which doesn't make much sense. I have wasted so much paper redoing work and doing 4 -5 emulsion balances per day.

Comment

QSS 2301 ÝS NOT USE AOM..
              BUT
              1- MAY BE RGB SENSOR DEFECTÝVE
              2- OTHER (DC- V)CABLE UNÝT TO BYPASS FROM RGB SENSOR (BECAUSE VERY SENSITIVE RGB SENSORS)
              3- SCANNER CONTROL PCB BATTERY POWER ÝS LOW

Comment

I know the 2301 does not use AOM signal processors, it's a anlogue machine!
                My reply was to the post by Tim who is using a QSS-3011 which does have AOM signal processors!

Comment

yes s layne:
                  noritsu is the bad one in here service;i have a very bad experience whith him.
                  i have bought QSS 32 from him and whene i have a problem with a capacity booster(dead)
                  he had never answer me
                  i m here in algeria
                  excuse my english
                  thanks

Comment

Noritsu raised spare parts prices from FEB.2010
                    Here in Japan.
                    Does anybody know about spare price raise in another countries?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JYA

Noritsu raised spare parts prices from FEB.2010
                      Here in Japan.
                      Does anybody know about spare price raise in another countries?
                      no in india also they hike their price.... very bad service of kemlogi India

Comment

noritsu is good

Comment

Hi moderator
                          Is there any place in the UK where I can get my Noritisu laser tested for any faults ,since I brought it from USA it gives me sychronous errors with out additional numbers please advise.
                          And also I tried to start a post as u advised but did not get any response

Comment

all about syncro errors you can read at our web site here:
                            http://www.minilablaser.com

welcome!

Comment

Working...
                            X