Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noritsu 2901 error

MLVA temperature adjustment errˇ

Check the cooling fans are operating in the black box behind the MLVA head. See Number 24 & 25 on the diagram attached. Attachment

Comment

thank you i will verify and let you know i would like to have the complete diagram of the QSS-2901

Comment

the error continues and all the fans work, clean them

Comment

What is the full error number 6026-??
          What is the room temperature?

Comment

it gives me those three alarm 6026-0001 6053-001 1022 ten˝eratura is 70 to 75

Comment

For 6026-0001 it says the MLVA temperature adjustment PCB (Z019162-00) is faulty or the MLVA head itself is faulty.
              For 6053-0001 it will be the clutch on the lock unit that has failed. See this post https://www.minilabhelp.com/forums/t...ce-hold-error/

Comment

I have the error 1022 is the one that I have

Comment

The cause of the 1022 error will be the same as for the 6026-0001 error.
                  Basically the MLVA head is not heating up to the correct temperature.

Comment

reading volt AC and I have 203 vc at 205 vc may be the cause of the problem, I let you know

Comment

I see no correlation between those error messages and the mains input voltage.

Comment

in the morning it doesn't work for me and I measure voltage the reading is 200 vac and in the afternoon it works and the reading is 210vac

Comment

which may be?

Comment

200-210Vac is within the normal 6% tolerance.
                            It's more likely related to heat, in the morning the shop is colder compared to the afternoon.
                            Check the shop temperature in the morning compared to the afternoon when the machine is operating.

Comment

I have problems with the input voltage of the authority and now it works for me and the voltage rose to 208volt ac and is right about the morning heat

Comment

Working...
                              X