X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSS3502 - Error 6135-0002

Last week we started receiving the error 6135-0001 or 0002 on our Noritsu 3502. As it happens I have 2 spare machines (the fuji equiv) so had spare paper transport decks. When I replace the deck with one I pulled out for another unrelated issue we got the 6135-0002 error again. Eventually after sitting for several hours on Saturday and numerous attempts to clear the message, it did clear and we were able to operate for a few hours.Sunday it started up and after clearing the error a couple of times if worked all day.
    On Monday we tried the third deck and similarly received the 6135-0002 error. Looking at the control arm movement with the doors open and the interlock bypassed, it SEEMS that arm becomes skewed due to uneven drive from the motors and belt.
    I would have assumed an error of this nature would be a consequence of something happening or failed on the deck as that seems to be where the error originates. But having had it happen to 3 different transport mechanisms I am perplexed as that indicates that the problem is arising elsewhere in the printer.

I am hoping someone can shed some light and insight on this and point me to a cause and solution?
    Many thanks in anticipation

Check the zigzag sensors on the exposure advance unit are operating correctly in input check. With the arm fully to the right both sensors should show dark, with the arm to the left both sensors should show light.

Check that the arm is properly attached to the belt on both sides, it's common for people to yank the arm after a paper jam and crack the plastic.

Comment

Working...
    X