X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NORITSU 3001 PROBLEM

Dear pals, This morning I started the machine and got the error 6073_0002 when I cleared the error then the machine started to the laser temperature but it is not ending the process! What could be the fault? Need an assistance urgently. Thanks

The error is Sychronous sensor error

Comment

What is laser type - A, or B? Type can see on software version check menu - printer line. If laser temperature adjustment is endless then probably laser head is faulty. Go to service mode, input check and look all laser outputs there. Guess one, or few of them is bad.

Comment

Are you sure the 6073-0002 error actually cleared?
        Pressing F reserve will remove the message from the screen, but not actually clear the error. The screen will show "Laser Temperature being adjusted" in this condition, pressing the yellow explanation mark will bring back the 6073 error.

The most likely cause will be a failed green AOM driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Minilab service View Post
          What is laser type - A, or B? Type can see on software version check menu - printer line. If laser temperature adjustment is endless then probably laser head is faulty. Go to service mode, input check and look all laser outputs there. Guess one, or few of them is bad.
          Type B

Comment

If it is type B then try replace AOM driver. Also try change B and laser driver with G ( they are the same ) . If it will not help - probably laser head is faulty. If need I have repaired laser head and can exchange with your not working.

Comment

Well guys, I have a machine which has a type A laser engine which is working but have another problem.y other machine which I use has a type B laser which I doubt is not working well. So I have shiftes the all engine from type A and put it in a machine that had a type B laser. Then I started the machine and I printed test print and before the print came out, I got the error message 6820-16801-IMAGE PROCESSING PCB OPERATION ERROR then came another message 6086-0001-SETUP ERROR and lastly I had error 6073-0003-SYNCHRONOUS SENSOR ERROR. Here enclosed is the test print that came out. Please need more help.

Comment

Check the connections to the AOM's have not got mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Noritsu Help View Post
                  Check the connections to the AOM's have not got mixed up.
                  They are all connected in their place!

Comment

Originally posted by jida View Post
                    They are all connected in their place!
                    Yes, but that does not mean they are connected to the right colour AOM, and in the correct place!
                    The in and out connectors can get mixed up, as can the small 5 pin connector. Blue J/P801, Green J/P805, Red J/P809.

Comment

Yes, but that does not mean they are connected to the right colour AOM, and in the correct place! The in and out connectors can get mixed up, as can the small 5 pin connector. Blue J/P801, Green J/P805, Red J/P809.
                      Once I had that doubt and I checked again AOMs on my machine Red's small connector is P809 and the other with seven pins is P811; Green's small connector is P 805 and the other with seven pins is P807; Blue's small connector is P801 and the other with seven pins is 803.

Comment

Originally posted by jida View Post
                        Once I had that doubt and I checked again AOMs on my machine Red's small connector is P809 and the other with seven pins is P811; Green's small connector is P 805 and the other with seven pins is P807; Blue's small connector is P801 and the other with seven pins is 803.
                        6820-16801-IMAGE PROCESSING PCB OPERATION ERROR normally comes when the synchronous sensor signal from the laser is unstable.
                        If you only got this error after swapping the laser engine, most likely that laser unit has a problem.

Ignore the setup error, this will be generated because of some other error during daily or weekly setup. This is a software bug that only effects the QSS3001/ 3011.

6073-0003 indicates a problem with the Blue AOM driver or the Blue Laser head.

Lastly check the 3 Synchronous sensor connections on the laser I/O PCB J/P111 Red, J/P112 Green, J/P113 Blue are in the correct place.

Comment

After all the check up to solve the problem we found that the laser blue gun was fault. After the replacement we can at least now print. But we have a new peoblem that the picture haven't good framing. I have attached a sample. Please advise how I can encounter this problem!

Comment

Check the physical alignment of the laser unit is correct. There are 2 alignment holes on the exposure advance unit that the service alignment pins should go into smoothly.

Comment

Check the physical alignment of the laser unit is correct. There are 2 alignment holes on the exposure advance unit that the service alignment pins should go into smoothly.
                              Thank you for the advise. After working on your instruction the problem were almost gone but I still have a little space as you can see on the picture. Also I have experinced another problem where I get a coloured line crossing a picture on as per the picture here by attached. Please advise how can I solve both cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X