Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPS 24Pro

hey everyone.
    please find out the attachment. I am having an issue with my LPS 24Pro. I am trying to run Paper Specification and that is coming out.
    I have tried data initialize and have used working backup even run self diagnose setup even self diagnose setup came out only half and remaining half plan white and the result is showing everything good. Please advice
    Thanks

Laser Control PCB is faulty.

Comment

hey thanks yes the laser control pcb was defective. after putting new one problem solved. but 1 question more can I use window xp on machine system. I tried window xp but connection software is not connecting with e.z controller. is there anyway can work with xp ? thanks once again

Comment

To connect LPS24 it is necessary to use the EZ-Lab software.

Comment

Not necessary EZ LAB to connect LPS-24PRO. This printer can be connected to EZ controller directly. Just need Net Order printer connection software. Using Net Order printer connection software to EZ controller can directly connect net order printers ( from QSS3101-1 to QSS3502 and LPS-24PRO ) . EZ controller should be version 5.0 and latter.

Also from EZ controller can print directly on LPS-24PRO when installed optional LPS-24PRO Connection Software. Then EZ controller should be 2.4 and latter.

These two software work properly, when LPS-24PRO installed using Windows 2000. You can test minilab using print driver. If printer driver works - connection software should work also. I think is possible to run on XP - just need change many Windows settings. Good IT engineer could do it.

To EZ LAB can be connected any minilab ( QSS28 and all latter ) , dry printers and many other. This software is very old and outdated. The last version 2.01 and it designed to work on Windows XP. Software needs dongle, but perfectly works without it. EZ controller dongle can't be used to run EZ Lab.

I have Net order connection software, printer driver, EZ Lab ( 2.01 ) and the latest EZ controller ( 6.80 ) .
          Last edited by Minilab service; 07-31-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• jutt 1
            jutt 1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for giving us powerful knowledge.
            yes, you are right when LPS24Pro Installed with Win2000, EZ controller access IP address. but if I am using Win XP. The EZ controller didn't access IP address.
            I am still searching Win XP Setting as you mentioned if you know Please help.
            and since you mentioned that 32 and 35 can work also with the EZ controller Please let me know what software I need to make it and the charges. you can leave the message on private. I only have connection software which I am using on LPS.
            Thanks

Thanks for giving us powerful knowledge.
          yes, you are right when LPS24Pro Installed with Win2000, EZ controller access IP address. but if I am using Win XP. The EZ controller didn't access IP address.
          I am still searching Win XP Setting as you mentioned if you know Please help.
          and since you mentioned that 32 and 35 can work also with the EZ controller Please let me know what software I need to make it and the charges. you can leave the message on private. I only have connection software which I am using on LPS.
          Thanks

Comment

As I told before connect LPS-24PRO and EZ controller can use two software - LPS-24PRO Connection Software and Net Order printer connection software.

You wrote that have Net Order printer connection software. To connect QSS32 and QSS35 you need the same software ( EZ controller + Net Order printer connection software ) . As I told before this way can be connected QSS3101-1 - QSS3502 ( QSS32, QSS33, QSS34, QSS35 and some models from QSS31 series ) and LPS-24PRO.

I think if to use XP need adjust firewall, security, networking, sharing options. There are a lot of them on Windows XP. As I told before can test using printer driver. If printer driver work on your minilab then EZ controller can work also.

I have Net order connection software, printer driver, EZ Lab ( 2.01 ) and the latest EZ controller ( 6.80 ) . EZ controller and EZ Lab can work with dongle, or without it. Write private message, if need something.

Comment

Working...
            X