Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qss-3202 sm pro ARCNET communication error 6901-0002

HI NORITSU HELP AND MEMBERS,
    I have got ARCNET communication error 6901-0002 error with my QSS-3202sm pro!!!! I almost checked everything in the machine pcbs and fiber optics cables, I cleaned all the the fiber optics terminals and cut the cables endings. the problem arouse after relocated the machine, it worked in the first day and every thing was ok, but the next day when I started it I got this error and I just cannot get rid of it???? ANY HELP PLEASE !!!

You need to check the ARCNET communication using the test software.
    There should be a folder called self check inside the Noritsukoki folder on the C drive, this is the software for testing the ARCNET communication.

I suspect some debris will be stuck inside some of the fibre optic ports causing the issue.

Comment

Thank you for quick reply.
      I assure you that I CLEANED every single port one by one and by removing the the pcbs and the white and black caps of the ports and a lot of black peels came out of the ports and used a vacuum syringe and nothing was left inside. I ran the self check , it said that all connections were abnormal. Frankly speaking after relocating the machine and changed all the chemicals i tried to do new setup the error came after a backup was read from an another model ( i mean maybe it is of 3201-sd pro not 3202 sm pro because the hard disk was taken from 3201 sd pro and only the c drive was formatted by norton ghost and there were some backups left in drive d ), i made backup of the correct model but i couldn't recover the machine.

Comment

What a mess!
        320#, 320#Pro and 320#SD all use different software. The 32SD uses a completely different PCI card to the 32/32Pro.

You need to use the correct software for the machine model you have.
        Once the correct software is loaded, check in the Windows device manager that the drivers have been loaded for the ARCNET/ LVDS card.

Comment

Hi Noritsu help, I thank you for your helpful replies. The error message 6901-#### was fixed by replacing the defective D-ICE CONTROL PCB with a good one.

Comment

Working...
          X