Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qss3703

Dear Form.
    Hope all you are doing good.
    I have one issue with 3703 machine. (01920-02048) Capacity Booster Key was not detected. how can i solve it. the Booster G card is installed. the 2 Led lights are On. i have installed the Capacity Booster G Software but the serial key i used is universal key for installation. i have upgrade the software changed the machine specification to 3702 and then 3703. but message is still coming. Please guide me how can i installed the G software so my machine can work as 3703.
    Thanks

01920-02048 means CD for capacity booster G is not installed, or it was not installed correctly. When installing capacity booster software first have enter serial key from the CD box. On second step have to enter printer serial number ( from label on your printer ) . Pay attention - printer serial number, entered during capacity booster instillation should match printer serial number entered on minilab specification menu. Before capacity booster instillation check printer serial number on minilab specification.

Comment

Thanks Minilab. as you told me i used the printer serial key and it worked. Thanks once again.

Comment

Working...
      X