X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 1313 Noritsu 3300

estimated in Noritsu 3300 I get error 1313, how can you solve it?

in advance thank you very much...

Error 1313 means the focus adjustment was not completed yet. Film scanning is carried out when the DIGITAL ICE Technology Correction of Operator Selection is ON and the Focus Adjustment is not completed.
    Put film carrier, for which focus was adjusted. If carrier is new then carry out the focus adjustment. You need adjustment chart to do it ( for each lane ) .
    If you didn't change carrier, but see this error then try go to service mode and from backup load scanner data. Can try to disable Digital Ice on operator selections menu.

Comment

thank you, but unfortunately the hard disk was formatted and motherboard was changed, and there is no focus plate, and it has not been possible to find where to buy this ...

Comment

All liable minilab owner has minilab backup in some other place. On Noritsu by default software offers to make backup on floppy ( see this message daily - each time, when you run close down check ) . Maybe you did it? Then you have backup. Maybe you have minilab backup copy on some CD, USB, other computer and etc. The most minilab owners have, because want to be safe and do not get situation, which you have now.
        Backup also could be saved on hard disk. Of course when you formatted it was lost. Maybe you did HD copy, or image file before formatting?
        Have search service engineer who has set of adjustment charts. Without them you will not register carrier. You need different adjustment chart to register all carriers and lanes ( 135, 240, 120, mounted slides ) . I have all of them, so you have someone who has them and are beside you.

Comment

Dear, I would like to know how much is the price of the focus plate and who can sell it.

Comment

Working...
          X