Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily set up /gamma copies coming out black- noritsu 3300

hello guys

When doing daily set up gamma copies are coming out completely black (pitch black) and no other colours at all.have tried sending lead paper it comes out white .
    what could be the problem? Please help

Now after trying to do full initial setup this is what is coming out. am confused. Anyone who has ever met this challenge? no error is being displayed.

Comment

Go to service check. Then run self diagnostic. See test results.

Comment

• mp1600
        mp1600 commented
        Editing a comment
        Results: the rest is good except this : AOM SETUP VALUE- NO GOOD
        What next now?

Check all your AOM drivers are good.

Comment

Thank you Mr Noritsu and Minilab for your replies..
        Have replaced all 3 AOMs with new ones. And now we are getting this (see attachment). Which boards should I check as well- (would prefer board or part numbers).
        Thank you.
        Regards

Comment

If on test you see that AOM setup value not good and no changes after all AOM drivers replacement then probably laser control pcb will be faulty.

Comment

Hello guys.

Phew! Last week I cleaned the exposure unit and dark images started coming out when trying to print photos. I just switched off the machine and left it for days whilst I was looking for the laser PCB. I switched it on , ran daily setup without changing anything and its up and working well. God knows what happened. Now am thinking there is a hidden fault somewhere in the boards or laser unit which is giving intermittent faults. Will update you if I finally get to the cause.
            Thank you all for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X