Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qss 3001 Error 6073-002

Noritsu Help and I Machine help

Hi Noritsu Help, you helped me with my device(#3001) last year with your advice and was using it quite well. But since few days ago, the pictures have been coming with a lot of green when printed. So I changed the color balance and fixed it but a few hours later it goes back to printing with a lot of green. Later when I try to print again, error comes out. The error number is #6073-0002. This error forms and it doesn't go away. So I powered off the device but the error number doesnt seem to go away when I turn it back on. Can you help me figure out this problem? (3 of the AOB drivers has been changed new 4 years ago)
    Last edited by jaekun227; 09-10-2017, 06:51 PM.

you need to test Green AOM, Green Laser Driver, Or Green Gun, Start From Green Aom. 4 year is enough for AOM to get spoil

Comment

Before seeing this post, this morning I switched the Red AOM and Green AOM with one another and turned the power on. The same error number came out (#6073-0002). Therefore the machine didn't work so I turned it off again. I tried to switch the Green Driver and Red Driver as well to see if that was the problem as well but it still stayed the same error number. Then I saw this post. I was wondering how to test the Green AOM, ​Green Laser Driver, and Green Gun?
      Last edited by jaekun227; 09-10-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Try swapping the Laser driver boards with each other. (The 2 identical circuit boards that sit on top of the laser unit)
        Check the connectors on the laser I/O PCB are all plugged in properly.
        It may be worth swapping the green and blue AOM drivers around as a final test.
        If after doing all of the above and you still get the same 6073-0002 error, probably the Green laser itself will be worn out.

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply. I tried all the things you told me to do but the same error number came out. The Green and Blue AOB was also swapped but the error number was still the same. Does it mean that the Green laser is worn out? If that's the case what will I have to do. Is there anyway to test the Green laser? Do I have to change it to a new one for the Green laser to work again or is there another alternative? Thank you for the fast reply. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Most likely the green laser will be worn out. Without doing actual optical checks from inside the laser unit, it's impossible to be 100% certain this is the case.
            To resolve either get your laser unit refurbished, or replace the green laser head. Though the laser beam has to be properly aligned, you can just put on a laser head and expect it to work.

Comment

I don't use the machine much also the machine is really old. It would cost way too much to fix the green laser head. I'm not currently in the right state to spend a lot of money on the machine also because it's really old. Thank you for so much for helping me. One last thing is that I was wondering if you can recommend me any ink jet printer for 4x6 pictures. Again, Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

It would cost you less to repair the laser than it would to purchase a decent inkjet printer.

I don't like inkjet prints, they are inferior to Wetlab prints in my opinion. The EpsonSureLab D700 is not too bad for an inkjet printer.
                But don't expect it last beyond 3 years old.

Comment

If you would know the price of a printer head for a dry printer you would decide to repair your green laser. Please send me the message with the inquiry. I will try to find for you an acceptable solution.

Comment

Working...
                  X