Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qss 3411

Hello
    Please i have a issue on my 3411 machine. The Print is coming out Pure White no image on it. i have changed my Cd.IN output check R,B,G Laser Gun Frequency 1720. run the laser diagnoses setup.. No abnormality found. but when i am running the self diagnoses. AOM value (Unknown). and down is showing 201705151057 G laser failure. i have tested laser control pcb and image processing pcb on working both are working. has format and installed the software again, but still the same. please advice what can be cause for white printing.
    Thanks

Test the AOM's/ Laser outputs with the laser diagnostic software.

Comment

Thanks Noritsu help.
      I test the AOM values in output check. all are reading 1720 frequency. i run also laser diagnostic setup. synchronous detection power was on 100%. and result NO Abnormality found.
      Please advice more.
      Thanks
      Last edited by jutt 1; 07-23-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Change the number of synchronous detection from 1000 to something higher say 3000. This will increase the test time for each laser.

Check the LVDS cable from the image processing PCB to the Laser control PCB is good.

Have you attempted to do an initial setup?
        Last edited by Noritsu Help; 07-23-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

yes i tried initial setup. i initialize the all data. and run the initial setup. but it was same. but i haven't tried the lvds cable and synchronous detection 1000. before this problem a day before we shut the machine after printing. the next following the 1st print came out white. anyway i will try lvds and synchronous detection to 3000 and will let you know.
          Thanks

Comment

I know you said you've changed the CD, but have you checked that fogged paper actually comes out black?
            The easiest way to do this is pull some some paper out of the magazine to fog it then rewind it back in to the magazine and make some prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Noritsu Help View Post
              Change the number of synchronous detection from 1000 to something higher say 3000. This will increase the test time for each laser.

Check the LVDS cable from the image processing PCB to the Laser control PCB is good.

Have you attempted to do an initial setup?

hello
              i have a update. i checked LVDS cable from laser control pcb to image processing pcb and it was working. after i changed all 3 AOM and it start Exposing the print now what i am confuse can be all 3 AOM has spoiled? even i was getting R,G,B Laser OUTPUT ON 1720 frequency in OUTPUT Check. IN all 3 AOM one of the AOM i changed 2 month ago and it was brand new AOM.. I was not able to run the laser diagnostic setup..now machine is printing after changing 3 AOM. but honestly i don't understand the fault.

Comment

Originally posted by jutt 1 View Post

hello
                i have a update. i checked LVDS cable from laser control pcb to image processing pcb and it was working. after i changed all 3 AOM and it start Exposing the print now what i am confuse can be all 3 AOM has spoiled? even i was getting R,G,B Laser OUTPUT ON 1720 frequency in OUTPUT Check. IN all 3 AOM one of the AOM i changed 2 month ago and it was brand new AOM.. I was not able to run the laser diagnostic setup..now machine is printing after changing 3 AOM. but honestly i don't understand the fault.
                Thanks for the update.
                Are you sure all 3 AOM drivers are faulty? It tends to be the Blue AOM driver that gives you white prints when it's faulty. It is strange they were all showing normal synchronisation of 1720 in output check. Was the frequency (1720) stable? if it varies it tends to indicate a problem, AOM, Laser ETC.
                Why were you unable to run the Laser diagnostic software?

Comment

Change all AOM DRIVER
                  Last edited by fazal143; 08-01-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I am facing problem already in3411 machine

Comment

Working...
                    X