X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White(blank) area on prints.

I used some compressed air in the area on a QSS3011 where the laser cleaning brush inserts. Now I have a white (no print) area on all prints. I have a attached an 8" test print showing the problem. What did I do? Thanks.

It is better do not use pressed air from can to clean laser rustproof glass. When air can almost empty from there can go out small drops. The same can be, if you blow, when can is not in vertical position. I do not think that your case could cause pressed air. I think your focal plate or brush are not in original position. Try few times to clean glass with a brush. Then remove it at all ( remove big screw and pull out brush ) . Then remove focal plate ( close the door, on menu choose focal plate cleaning, open the door and remove focal plate ) . Then close the door and try to make print without them. I think all should be OK. If all OK - return focal plate ( close the door, on menu choose focal plate cleaning, open the door and put back focal plate ) . Then close door and make test print. If OK - return the brush. This way you can find what gave a shadow for laser beams.

Comment

Working...
    X