I've sent you a PM, Did you get it?

Comment

I see the link to it. But nothing on it

Comment

I've sent it again. Hope you get it.

Comment

Thank you. I see. I will let you know if anyother thing

Comment

Sorry for posting this here, i have a problem, I have magenta cast prints, i change AOM positions but no color change. I put in new AOM, but had the same magenta cast prints after printing about 10 good prints. I have changed the Green laser with a new one but still had the same prints

Please any help or suggestion will be much appreciated. I have also checked all cables to and out of the AOM

Comment

Sorry for posting this here. I have magenta cast prints after printing some few good prints.
              I have change aom positions, replace one aom, interchanged positions, changed the laser (green) but i still get the same magenta cast.
              Please any suggestion? Machine is qss3212 (02)

Comment

Please upload a sample print, also a daily setup print.

Comment

Hello. If on sensor power supply you have 0.87 V instead 5 V then Printer I/O PCB 3 is faulty.
                  ​Hope you measured, when interlock switches for the doors closed ( attached magnets on all door sensors ) . If not - it is the reason why you have not 5 V there.

Comment

Thank you for helping me. It the printer i/o pcb 3 bad. After repair it work fine now. thank

Comment

Working...
                    X