X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noritsu 3202 Paper sensor error 6021-0009

could any body help me. my printer come up the error 6021-0009. (paper remain in printer section) i already clean all the sensor but still not work. it come up with the error couple time until now not print any more. before it happen the same but after restart the printer it working fine. now it total not print. i try looking for the sensor power supply but don't know where it located. any help thank

It may be printer control pcb or advanched motor pmd fault.

Comment

where can i find advanched motor pmd. All my sensor read Dark. I mean the paper sensor, only the magazine sensor is read correct

Comment

When ever error 6021-009 come up. the 2 arm on the lazer section friz. it can not move. the motor make noise when it error. but it loose or free again if i open the lazer hatch up.
        Last edited by tranduc72; 02-07-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Remove any paper from the Printer, restart machine, use service password to enter service mode then enter Printer Mechanical Adjustments then Paper Sensor Calibration, click on function calibrate sensors, press Yes save data, press Pass Key come to printing screen, if error re appears clear it, print normally
          Last edited by Simply; 02-08-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I try to log in service mode and Printer Mechanical Adjustments then Paper Sensor Calibration. The error pop up right away so i can not do the test. error 6021-0009
            Last edited by tranduc72; 02-09-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

paper end sensor B and C go Dark. I already swap sensor around still the same. also check the cable to pcb is ok too

Comment

You just have to be quick on the keyboard and keep clearing the error while trying to go into F functions to carry out the Sensor LED calibration.
                  It is possible as I've done it many times!

Comment

Comment

Manually set the numbers to each sensor to 7 and try the sensor LED calibration again. The printer doors must be closed when you do the calibration.

Comment

Thank you for helping me. I try to to set the sensor to 7 and try the sensor LED calibration. but it won't let me calibration it stop and give me the error again. only one sensor pass is the paper load sensor. the rest sensor if fail to calibrate

Comment

Check you have +5V between pin 1 (A) on each sensor LED and the machine ground. (The interlock switches for the doors must be closed for the measurment)
                          I suspect you won't have +5V.

Either some wires have been trapped somewhere and are shorting to ground, or there is a problem with the Printer I/O PCB 3 (J391253) or the Printer control PCB.

Comment

Yes it only measurement under +1v. It mesuare +.87V. I check the cable it seem ok. The printer problem before it happen. I got the error paper magazine C not rewind. it happen couple time before it come up the sensor error.
                            The printer pcb 3 mesurement is 5V and 24V as it indicated. The mesurement to the sensor is +.87V at the pcb 3 board connector p281
                            Last edited by tranduc72; 02-13-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Try moving the exit advance unit with hands see if it moves freel, this unit sends print to processor, try moving gears manually and check if they are not very difficult to move, 009 means machine detects abnormality in the section sending prints to processor, u may conduct an output check on all printer components while defeating door sensors to notice movement

Comment

Working...
                              X