Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing white paper

Dear Experts,
    I've a problem my Noritsu-2901.It produce white print [Fully white,no expose]No any Errore.I check power supply of data
    output pcb,Drive voltage pcb,Data output pcb,MLVA filter wheel,MLVA lamp.But they are all ok.I check light flow from the
    MLVA face tube when Head cleaning.But no light outputting from the MLVA Head.Light is present on intigeter section.Light also
    present iner side of MLVA head it looks from the cover escrow holl.But no light out from the MLVA head face tube.
    what problem you thinking?

Check +5V on the Data Output PCB.

Comment

That was 4.98 volt.I have check this At first. Another any idea pleas.

Comment

Try to replace the LVDS-cable between Image Processing PCB and Data Output PCB.

Comment

Had blank photo, when color wheel sensor didn't work. No any errors. Check output pulses with oscilloscope.

Comment

Dear minilab service, sorry for my late response . That may be a cause,it was sometime errors "filter wheel rotation error"Then turn off the machine and on again.then ok. but now no error & produce blank photo.how can i check output pulses?is it possible by 'logic probe'?please discussion.Thanks.

Comment

Dear minilab service, sorry for my late response . That may be a cause,it was sometime errors "filter wheel rotation error"Then turn off the machine and on again.then ok. but now no error & produce blank photo.how can i check output pulses?is it possible by 'logic probe'?please discussion.Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Execute weekly setup & it's all done !!!!

Comment

I am not sure, but i think i faced this problem before,it was in bad contact in fiber optic in image processing pcb, try to see and good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X