Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qss 3001 printing 10x15 on 6 inch paper roll

hello

i have qss3001. when i try to print 10x15 on 6 inch paper the photo come with white boarder from one side

can any one help me to solve this

it possible to install new version of qss program if it come with this feature (my current version is j002)

note: i have qss3300 and i printing 10x15 on 6 inch paper

please i need help for this problem

thanks

You can't print. Reason distance between rollers too big, so all shorter prints stop inside printer. If you want to print have to add extra rollers to the printer, but I think would be difficult do it.

Comment

• sleiman
      sleiman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help

The only bad feature of qss30 is unability to use 15,2 cm paper for 4R prints. And all qss30 owners use 10,2 cm paper for it.
    Useless to search a way out.

Comment

Itís all to do with the design of the reverse unit, the distance between the arms and the laser advance unit is too large for a 102mm advance.
      Even if it could work it would only be single track so would be roughly half the speed of printing a 4x6 on 4Ē paper.

Itís also a shame you can't print 2 6x4 prints on 1 6x8 piece of paper like you could on the 2611, meaning only 1 cut needed to be made in the middle to produce 2 6x4 prints.
      Itís the way it was designed so weíre stuck with it now!

Comment

Working...
      X