X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRINTING SYSTEM ERROR

Dear Noristu I need Your Help. i Have a Machine Qss 3001.I Have AN Error Of "PRINTING SYSTEM ERROR".If We Look on the Imaging PCB We have 10 leds located At Rigth Down Side....Last two leds Not Glows which indicating that something is not working.But the Other Rest 8 leds Is Glowing....I Have Also Done Reset The JP1 Which Is Located In Jp67 And JP68...All The Leds Glow...Otherwise 8 leds Glows And Last Two Leds Not GLow..PLz tell Me The Solution Wat Should I Do????????

Can you give us the full error message together with the error number.

Comment

• ericsam
      ericsam commented
      Editing a comment
      6056_0017 printer system error
      3011 noritsu

Well I donot Remeber The Error Number But I remember The Full Error Message "Printing System Error"...I have placed 256mb pc-133 ram on one slot and the other two slot have ram of 128mb pc-133.If We Look on the Imaging PCB We have 10 leds located At Rigth Down Side....Last two leds Not Glows which indicating that something is not working.But the Other Rest 8 leds Is Glowing....I Have Also Done Reset The JP1 Which Is Located In Jp67 And JP68...All The Leds Glow...Otherwise 8 leds Glows And Last Two Leds Not GLow..PLz tell Me The Solution Wat Should I Do????????

Comment

Try to replace the RAM on Image Processing PCB. One of the RAM is not working. or try to pull out and in sert again after cleaning contacts.

Comment

well i use one ram of 256mb pc-133 on one slot and two ram of 128mb oc pc-133 but can u tell me can ram be affectr of due to this....PLz Exact solution Norisu....

Comment

on the lower slot RAM 256Mb mean , machine is capable to do print on 120 negatives. if you are not using 120 negatives, just replace the RAM with 128MB.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Noritsu Help

Can you give us the full error message together with the error number.
            I told you abut the errorI think You Know it Very Well.You told to know about the errors numbers..Well I Have It Now The List Of Error Number are List.

1) 6900 Main Control System Error.

2) 6901 Arcnet Communication Error.

3) 6902 LVDS Communication Error.

4) 6056 Printer System Error

5) 6054 the intial setup was not executed..

Please Read This And Tell me Wat To Do...For my Suggestion Can Do Me A Favour if you draw solution of every error with its location.Or else If u Have any Solution You Can Me By Mail.Please Reply Me As Soon As Possible....

Comment

I have problem with 3011 printer system error. And I restart the machine. But the error still come,I check the image PCB the 10 led it go off and on.I need a help

Comment

• ericsam
                ericsam commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello members I have solved this error,the problem came from the twin board ,the belt on top of it was cut.do I change it the errors go.

Originally posted by ericsam View Post
              I have problem with 3011 printer system error. And I restart the machine. But the error still come,I check the image PCB the 10 led it go off and on.I need a help
              Error 6056-#### printer system error is related to a problem with the Printer control PCB or the Laser control PCB.

Sometimes the cause can be due to bad backup data, try loading in a data backup from a date before the problem started.

Comment

Working...
              X