X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Focus Problem on Frontier 340

My pictures from Frontier 340, digital or film, come out blurry in a very unnoticeable level. I mean you can see the blur only on very small text and thin lines.

I have tried to do the laser beam adjustment, but none of the lines is good, I mean all of them have a drift, less or more, so laser adjustment cannot be done perfect.

What could the problem be? Mecanical? as I cleaned the laser mirrors? Or beacuse I have a dieing B laser and manipulated PD and current settings?

I guess your interference into internal field of laser unit caused such situation.
    I advise you to send us the laser unit.
    We will repair your laser head and adjust all to be in perfect working condition.
    Drop me a message.

Comment

so, I make rough laser adjustment and looks ok, but when fine adjustment, no horizontal line is perfect, all have drift.

Comment

Hi im Razzak
        New member of Forum.35 year old working for photografphic laser units .Engineer for computer systems and Physics ,Handled about 150laser units and leader in repair of lasers in Pakistan.so ur fuji340 laser problum has been solved or No?

Comment

yes adjusting it's output can cause flaring (and the resulting blurriness) as well.

Comment

the problem was the laser dieing. After replacement everything is OK

Comment

Working...
            X