X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer card error

Need help with a dlab1. It has a timer card error and has not worked for 4 days! I have been looking on the forum and have established that it is the IPU motherboard ( Gigabyte GA-8IG1000 Pro REV2.0 ) I need help to source one of these and would appreciate any suggestions. Or if possible, please call 020 7281 1615 and speak to Michael.

Thanks
    Jay
    Last edited by Sparksj; 10-10-2012, 07:57 AM. Reason: Update info of part needed

Dear sir

if you want any parts of Dlab1 Please contact us we have a all parts Dlab1-Dlab-2 Noritsu-2701-2901-3001, Kis 1550- Sys-88 For sale

Thanks

Comment

Hi, do you have a timer card? If so, is it new or used ? What price ? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Hello...i had the same problem on my d-lab 1. no hardware problem. solution for me was this....in cd with software for the d-lab 1 there is a file name treiber.exe (maybe i did not write this correct) but if you look in cd you can find something similar. just run this and no problem with timer card error. that was the very simple way for me to finish with this error. i hope will help.....

Comment

Working...
        X