X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this season. Bilbao is in fourth place and holding

BILBAO, Spain - Athletic Bilbao says forward Ibai Gomez will be sidelined for six to eight weeks after tearing a muscle in his right leg. George Fant Jersey . The 24-year-old Gomez has scored eight goals in 18 appearances in the Spanish league this season. Bilbao is in fourth place and holding onto the final spot to qualify for the Champions League next season. Jimmy Graham Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. Kam Chancellor Jersey . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnthe second half. K. J. Wright Jersey. Head coach John Herdman says he was impressed with the talent shown by his young team. "In todays game, we played with a 15, 16, and 18-year-old on the pitch and a 21-year-old all at the same time. So if you talk about the future I think things bode well," said Herdman. "Its going to be great for the future. I was very impressed with Jessie Fleming today and her composure in her (full) debut." Leon and Sinclair scored in Canadas 2-0 victory over Scotland in the tournament opener on Dec. 12. The Canadians then lost to Chile 1-0 on Dec. 15 and earned a 0-0 draw with host Brazil on Dec. 18. That loss and draw sent Canada to a rematch with Scotland for third place. "The girls deserved to get something out of that today and they did," Herdman said. "Its just about resilience, persistence to keep going, and I think we should have had it sewn up by halftime to be honest." Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X