X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software for minilab Kónica R1

I HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS THAT MINILAB KONICA R1 HAS BEEN VERY DISCONTINUED, THAT THE PHOTOGRAPH AS WE KNOW IT IS FINISHED AND CONSEQUENTLY THE UTILITY OF MINILABS, THAT IS THE REASON FOR WHICH IS EXPLAINED THE FACT OF SOME OWNERS OFFERING THE MACHINES TO BE FREE OF THEM STILL THE FACTS OF THE ASSISTANCE COMPANIES ARE CONVERTED TO GIVE ASSISTANCE TO OTHER EQUIPMENT THAT DOES NOT THEM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHY TO GUARANTEE ITS SUBSISTENCE; THIS TO SAY THAT VERY STRANGE CONTINUED TO DO TABÚ ABOUT THE CEDĘNCIA OF THE SOFTWARE UPGRADES OF THE KÓNICA R1 AND R2. I asked here in the forum for the help of the konic software, and I hope there is someone available to help me, so I will conclude from the valid usefulness of this forum. MAIL: estudiosaul@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Last edited by ESTUDIO SAUL; 10-08-2017, 12:43 PM.

As for photo processing, then probably many photographers use Photoshop or Lightroom so check out these free tips on how to repair old photos in Photoshop https://damagedphotorestoration.com/...photoshop.html
    If you want how to repair old photos in Photoshop, you've found the right article.

Comment

Working...
    X