Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
G4 Kiosk missing "Make Prints from Digital Pictures" button on screen. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4 Kiosk missing "Make Prints from Digital Pictures" button on screen.

My kiosk crashed, but no prob, as I have all the software to reinstall. However, even though after all the installation, the Kiosk is running, the touch-screen buttons on the left that say: "Make Prints From Digital Pictures", or "Make prints from a Camera Phone", are missing. I can't find any activation key in the menus. Am I missing something?

The make prints buttons will not appear unless the kiosk sees an installed printer, If you are using a 6800 or 6850 printer check to see if it finds the printer on start-up. If you are sending to a lab, the patch for the lab must be installed

Comment

Husky, I believe you are absolutely correct. I think I kinda remember that. I'll try that today.

Comment

you need the enabler on the kiosk. setup on the settings.

Comment

Does anyone know where I could find a "Patch" to link my Kodak G4 to my QSS3011?

Comment

You need to enable. Go to settings-diagnostics-password 258789-enabler tool.

Comment

password depends on version u have. what version u use?

Comment

Knew that K-passwords always did two lines on keyboard. Started doing each line and discovered p/w, which is the one that you said-258789. Thanks. Now if I can just get it to pair with the QSS3011.

Comment

Just to close this post off, and for anyone else who may need this information. Here is what the problem ended up being. This kiosk was service by a place in Vaughan, Ontario, who installed a new computer, and also sent me an updated software version. I could not get the lab to network with my QSS3011. The technician who worked for the place that I purchased the computer from, was very little help. Would answer my questions with one word and gave the impression that anyone who didn't know what he knew, was stupid. Not once did he tell me that the "Noritsu non-dls" enablement had to be activated. The problem is that there is a glitch in the software he sent me, and it will not enable the "Noritsu Non-DLS", to allow printing to a lab. I reloaded my older software into the kiosk, today, about 8 months after my repair, and finally I am able to print to my lab from this kiosk. So unnecessary. I'm afraid they will not get any recommendations from me.
                  The last thing I told the owner was that I would try to get help from an online forum, as I couldn't get the problem fixed by his tech. Thank-you online forum!!!!

Comment

password 258789 is for ver KPK 2.2

Comment

Working...
                    X