Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be aware..European Trade Register

Dear colleges,

Important warning for you...

Today I received the message with offer to be included in so called European Trade Register.
    Free of charge.
    Sounds great, yes?

The sender enclosed the pdf file with the form where they ask to fill it, sign and then forward it with your company details such as current address, e-mail, company profile etc.

They advise to sign it and read the term and condition on their web site.

But who ever do this??
    All people sign it and return the message with enclosed [signed] form them.
    And no one read the small text in this form.
    As people says : the devil is in details....

So:
    I know for sure that this company is a scam and they many times changed their name.
    They many times were sued in EU courts but it looks all was in vain...

I can explain how they "work":
    1. if you fill and sign this form you will receive a CD with your name inside.
    All looks fine.
    But I am sure that you did not even read the small text in that form with the following:

"THE SIGNING OF THIS DOCUMENT REPRESENTS THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND THE CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: WWW.EUROPEAN-TRADEREGISTER.COM
    THE SIGNING IS LEGALLY BINDING AND GIVES YOU THE RIGHT OF AN INSERTION IN THE ONLINE DATABASE OF THE EUROPEAN TRADE REGISTER WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE INTERNET, AND A CD ROM WITH EUROPEAN BUSINESSES IS GRANTED,
    ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: WWW.EUROPEAN-TRADEREGISTER.COM. THE VALIDATION TIME OF THE CONTRACT IS THREE
    YEARS AND STARTS ON THE EIGHTH DAY AFTER SIGNING THE CONTRACT. THE INSERTION IS GRANTED AFTER SIGNING AND RECEIVING THIS DOCUMENT BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. I HEREBY ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION WITH SERVICE PROVIDER
    EU BUSINESS SERVICES LTD “EUROPEAN TRADE REGISTER”. I WILL HAVE AN INSERTION INTO ITS DATABASE FOR THREE YEARS. THE PRICE PER YEAR IS EURO 990. THE SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED EVERY YEAR FOR ANOTHER YEAR,
    UNLESS SPECIFIC WRITTEN NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE SUBSCRIBER TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR DATA WILL BE RECORDED. THE PLACE OF JURISDICTION IN ANY DISPUTE
    ARISING IS THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S ADDRESS. THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE SUBSCRIBER IS GOVERNED BY THE CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: WWW.EUROPEAN-TRADEREGISTER.COM"

Cool, isn't it?

You sign and you owe them 990 euro already.
    If you will not pay - they will send a pile of messages by e-mail and by post with seriuos warnings to sue you in EU courts etc.

Some people decide to pay and cancel the contract (yes- this is a contract). But they never will be able to break it...

So please do not be cheated.
    Better send this 990 euro to any homeless people who really need it.

In addition:
    http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigat...er-proves.html

Comment

Thank you for this!

Violeta Stamenic
      Photo Lab Team

Comment

It's very funny on their web. They writing that it is European trade register, but when in search box enter text Bosh they can find only some Boshell from China.

Comment

Working...
        X