X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Mr. Bikas Saha from India

Dear forum Members I advice you to never make a deal with Mr BIKAS SAHA of Kolkata, India. i am from India and purchased a frontier 370 from him. He is a big fraud. He supplied me a frontier 370 in a very bad condition with a film processor which is a scrap. He installed the machine and make some prints. That was the service provided by him. After that he never receive my phone.He takes all the money in advancce.According to our contract he has to supply me FMPC, DI computer,Fully RC minilab and a fully RC V30 with 6 months warranty.But he did not supply me the DI computer and FMPC kit.After installation he told me it was not in contract and i have to pay rupees 60000 more to have them. But after that so called installation i could not cath him.
    After that a came to know that he always deals like that. Now i came in contact with some person who are also cheated by Mr. BIKAS SAHA.I am giving you the contact number of the guys. you can contact them over telephone.

Mr. Kajal Bhagat +919332259788
    Mr. Arnab Jha +919232085180
    Me 9475519099

Trying to find more people who are cheated by Mr BIKAS SAHA

hi Avis i will send u FMPC program just give me ur email.and i will guide u how to install it .

Comment

YES. Avis is right.I agree with him. Please never give the man a chance to serve you. He is a lier and a big big cheater. Bikas Saha is also cheated me and my brother. We purchased two reconditioned frontier 370 from him on february 2010 for our two independent shop. You cant believe our experience. My 370 is running with many troubles and now it is showing some message regarding laser problem. I tried to contact him several times but nobody was there to receive the phone.Some of the problems were arised at the time of installation. He told me that his technician will come next week and everything will be ok. God knows when his next week will come.One day i tried to call him by an unknown phone number to him. He received the phone. When i asked him for the warranty he told me there was no warranty for our machines.After some hot conversation he told me we did not pay him the full price of the machines. He will provide us the warranty only after paying the balance amount of rupees 200000/-. But believe me he took all the money before the delivery of the machine.Not only that he demanded rupees 50000/- more for each machine extra for providing the instant service. This is the character of Mr BIKAS SAHA.
      My brothers situation is unbelievable. His machine stop working after one month of installation.Till now the machine is in the same position. His LDD20 board is faulty. Bikas Saha commited us that we have nothing to worry between the warranty period (6 months). We really believed that guy by his polite behaviour. But believe me this is his trick to make you fool.
      I really thank Mr.Avis because he is the person who unmusk the great cheater MR BIKAS SAHA. I will post this reply to every forum of this site to help the members from being cheated by this cheater.

Comment

@Hassan
        Thank you Hasan. I cant believe that somebody can help me like this. Amazing. Actually after this bikas episode i was hopeless. But good people like you are still exist on the earth. Thank you very much. Please send me the software, I will be very greatfull to you.Also tell me which firewire card should i use for the connection and what should be the configuration of the PC.

My email ID is avis.shristav@gmail.com

@sajal2004
        Dear sajal2004 thank you for writing here.You have strengthen my thread.If you know somebody who are cheated by Mr. Bikas please tell them to write here about their experience.If they are not a member of this forum, insist them to being a member and share their experience with the minilabworld forum family. I have already contact Mr. Kajal Bhagat and Mr. Arnab Jha personally. Both of them will be member of this forum and will tell their story with Mr. Bikas Saha.

Thank you all for reading this thread.

Comment

Sorry Hassan my Email is
          avis.shrivastav@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X