Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues With abanoub.

Hi All,
    I request for price of 3300 RA double and after few exchange of emails we agreed to 9000$, they said they needed 25% or thereby to confirm my order and to certify our true interest i sent 50%,they sent Letter of Invitations on two occasions and visa was denied for no reason. I tried to pay their balance from my debit card when i couldnt get the TT done easily and likewise requested for the balance to be paid via Western Union of which was declined too.

The ebola epidemic came and left me a Widow.....My late husband is my financier,with his death me and my family was quarantine to be for 21 days after which we are free to live with loved ones,all this while i kept getting emails asking for the balance 4500$. When i was fit enough to talk to someone who can help email and call, i did notified them of the demise of my husband and receive a condolence email. I sent my second email attached is a copy:
    good day Karen, Date: 03/10/2015
    am also very sorry for the delay or any inconveniences i must have caused during this period, the circumstances was beyond my control, thanks a lot for the understanding.

i would appreciate it if you will update me on what next to do, because my intention is to cancel the purchase. can you please tell me about your terms and conditions or how you treat issues like this i.e. when it has to do with a customer canceling a particular purchase, if u charge anything for such.

thanks,

best regards
    Haja ---

Since march 10th 2015,there hasn't been any reply or response on the call,i can't stop imagining how cruel people can be,with all the stigmatization me and my kids are getting why should someone be adding salts to our injury at this deadly time of my life?

I am asking for the refund of my 4500$.

Working...
X