X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! Mike Carol from Minilab Depot

Mike Carrol from Minilab Depot in San Diego, works out of a buidling that offers answering services and where you can rent conference rooms by the hour.
    Mike Carrol is actually Geof Eden, the biggest crook in this business.
    He just scammed $5000 from a Vietnamese client...

Be careful!

Mike carol also sent me a non functional msc100 agfa machine purported to be digital when infact not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• kei2014
      kei2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      he is a real chitter and a big fraud man be asware of him he sends low price offer using pictures from the web
      ----------------
      Attached please find the proposal and the last picture for the LPS 24. Hopefully this answers your questions. Approximate AIr Fare to Dubai would be $ 3500 and by Ocean $ 1750-. Payment is 50% advance to our business bank and 50% before shipment. As suggested in our previous email to you that we have received quite a bit of interest for this LPS 24 and it will be sold as First Come First basis. Initial 10% deposit will reserve the minilab for you. Your choice.

Mike
      Minilab Depot

• kei2014
      kei2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      he is a big fraud be aware of him

Any body know about details of Mike Carol from Minilab Depot ?
    Last edited by Photoclub; 08-13-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Dear All ,I want to remove my last post , but how ? I did not get any remove tab.
      The last post is not my meaning negative with minilab Depot.
      I just want to know about minilab depot.

Comment

Originally posted by Photoclub View Post
        Any body know about details of Mike Carol from Minilab Depot ?
        Dear All ,I want to remove my last post , but how ? I did not get any remove tab.
        The last post is not my meaning negative with minilab Depot.
        I just want to know about minilab depot.

Comment

• kei2014
          kei2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          no he is a real fraud man be aware of him

Dear users,

We have received reports about new activities of Mike Carol (also known as Geoff Eden), allegedly, the biggest crook in the business (read above), operating in San Diego.

BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY OR YOU WILL LOSE IT!!!

Team Minilabworld

Comment

• kei2014
          kei2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          please send a warning e mail to all members to be aware of his frauds, he is not stopping and sends different pictures form the minialbs in web to attract you attached is one of his scaming please post it for all
          ----------------
          Attached please find the proposal and the last picture for the LPS 24. Hopefully this answers your questions. Approximate AIr Fare to Dubai would be $ 3500 and by Ocean $ 1750-. Payment is 50% advance to our business bank and 50% before shipment. As suggested in our previous email to you that we have received quite a bit of interest for this LPS 24 and it will be sold as First Come First basis. Initial 10% deposit will reserve the minilab for you. Your choice.

Mike
          Minilab Depot
          00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000

Originally posted by 2vasos View Post
        Mike Carrol from Minilab Depot in San Diego, works out of a buidling that offers answering services and where you can rent conference rooms by the hour.

Be careful!
        yes he is a big cheater and he produces fake pictures for minialbs who he never has he is in business of construction machine but he is a big cheater ask minilb world to put a warning hazard for him, he is going to chit more people , I think here is a good place to warn people against him

Comment

• kei2014
          kei2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          HE IS A BIG FRAUD MAN AND uses images on web to allure his victims attached is one of his posts please ask minilb world authorities to send warning message to all users about his criminial activities
          ---------------------

Mike
          Minilab Depot

Originally posted by 2vasos View Post
        Mike Carrol from Minilab Depot in San Diego, works out of a buidling that offers answering services and where you can rent conference roohe isms by the hour.

Be careful!
        he is a big chiter be aware of him he sends facke price and pictures to allure you ask authories in this forum to warn people agaisnt him
        -------------

Mike
        Minilab Depot

Comment

Working...
        X