X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Scheme-electric e-filming

Someone would and could be made available for download the electric scheme of masks digital e-filming?

Thank you!

What kind of diagram do you need - connection ( how boards are connected inside ) or board diagrams ? Personally I repair boads on componnent level ( using datasheets ) . Yu should know electronics very well, if want repair efilming boards ( especially main board ) . Also should have programmer to reprogram processor or CPLD .

Comment

I would like to better understand the functioning of e-filming 1.3, my father is technical in electronic Sound and TV, it is he who will understand and be able to explain myself to solve a problem that appears ...

I have 3 plates and 1.3-filming, each with a different problem, one gets the picture all white, another is with small and thin black streaks, and another photo is half off ...

Comment

If your farther is really good electronics engineer he should repair board using datasheets. You should have programmer to reprogram MSP ( when necessary ) . Once I repaired totally dead main board - changed 5 IC and had put and program new MSP. All other boards ( micro-movements, LED control ) are not so hard to repair, but they are processor based pcb too. Only carrier identification board is without processor and similar board diagram can find in old Noritsu QSS22xx, QSS23xx manual carrier diagram.

Comment

Working...
        X